As a doula, I provide emotional, physical, and spiritual support throughout the prenatal, labor, and postpartum journey. My goal is for all people to feel informed, empowered, and cared for during this time. I believe that birth is sacred and my job is to hold space for your experience. I support birthing people without judgement, in whatever decisions they make around their pregnancy. I work in home births, hospitals, and birth centers, and am committed to providing loving, accessible, and culturally appropriate care. I specialize in supporting queer, trans, and people of color families.
If you are interested in my doula services, I am happy to provide a free initial consultation to see if we are a right fit to work together. Please feel free to contact me!
Birth Doula Package - $1,100-1,800 sliding scale
- 2 prenatal visits:
- Discuss options, share information, and create a birth plan
- Provide comfort techniques, including: massage, rebozo, counterpressure, gentle stretching, and aromatherapy
- Practice labor/birthing positions and techniques
- Review stages of labor and the role I will play as part of your support team
- 24-hour on call for 2 weeks before estimated due date up the birth
- Accessible by phone and text as needed
- Continuous support during your labor and birth
- 1-2 hours of immediate postpartum care to help with transitions, newborn care, and feeding
- 2 postpartum visits:
- Support in newborn care and feeding
- Process birth and postpartum experience
- Provide closing ceremonies and healing techniques, including: moxibustion, herbal baths, steams, rebozo work, and facilitated conversations amongst the support team
Postpartum Doula Support- $25-$45/hour sliding scale
Extended postpartum support can ease your transition into life with your new baby. I can provide:
- Newborn care
- Light housekeeping
- Meal Prep
- Support around physical and emotional recovery
- Referrals to additional resources
* A note about my rates: My services are offered on a sliding scale basis because I believe that everyone should have access to care and support. It is important to me to have a rate that is fair to my clients and to other practitioners who make their living doing this work. Payment plans and trades are available. Please feel free to talk with me about how we can make this care accessible for you.